..: Seat of My Pants :..

Monday, November 21, 2005

Uh, OK this is it for tonight


OK, I know in the previous post I said no images shot today, but I wondered whether I could include images created today, and concluded yes. This image started out as a simple image of a dandelion's shadow...

I received some final instructions from a freelance client on changes to the website I created for him and will implement those on the train ride in to work tomorrow morning. Those of you who've visited my own webpage will find a striking resemblance between the two. No accident. My own was seen and liked by a photographer at work and he asked for a similacrum for his own. It was relatively straightforward with a few tweaks here and there. Both sites are html, but flash-driven for the galleries using a clever little package from Airtight Interactive. There is a free version (somewhat hobbled) and a full version. I convinced the client to buy the full version, which is why the galleries run somewhat smoother on his site.

2 Comments:

  • Breathtaking work. As I commented in your previous entry, I'm enjoying your blog.

    May I post a link to your blog on my site?

    Cheers from Florida to Canada,
    Cynic

    By Blogger Cynic with Flair, at 11:13 PM  

  • Yes, sure. And thank you for the comment. You are too kind. I just fool around with images and photography these days. I used to be more dedicated.

    By Blogger fenris64, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home