..: Seat of My Pants :..

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Frosty morning...


While this may very well look like a summer image, it was shot today, November 12th, just 1/2 hr ago out near the road running by our place. I saw evidence of deer pawing the ground for shrubs and bulbs in the woods there and the rising sun sparkled through water droplets suspended from twigs and leaves. I scavenged some barnacally-twigs to photo later, intending a sort of over-exposure image of them against white paper. What a change using a makro lens makes to eyeing the world. You instantly become a better photographer - even if you aren't necessarily in the real world (like me). Its sort of like the old adage I remember from photo school days: If you can't make it good, make it big. And further, make it big and in colour and on grainy film. Certainly a sure fire recipe for success!
See you tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home