..: Seat of My Pants :..

Monday, November 21, 2005

Fridge Magnets

No photo today. We spent the day in town at Sick Kids with O going over some behavioral stuff with a child psychologist. No big surprises and we will receive a report on observations at the end of this week.

Instead today, I thought I'd post some of the words I put up on our 'fridge cobbled together out of those little boxes of words and letters that are magnets:

1) bare delicate goddess whispers true love with gorgeous tongue

2) drunk drooly sea fall smoothly by loves breast

3) I smell the sun through blue water as diamonds sleep beneath a thousand summers

4) I did leave in shadow beauty raw only dreaming it would sing like a knife.

Fin.

2 Comments:

  • "...dreaming it would sing like a knife" - interesting how random arrangement of words make a lovely poetic statement.

    Enjoying your blog, my friend. Brilliant photography.

    Cynic

    By Blogger Cynic with Flair, at 11:07 PM  

  • Well, thanks --blush--. I am thinking of starting a new blog using solely those fridge magnet words as the text - and those in propse form. I am currently exploring a random algorhythm to select the words and have the computer compose some of the phraseology. First, though, I need to photograph and clip out into individual files all the little words in the magnets box (ulp).

    By Blogger fenris64, at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home