..: Seat of My Pants :..

Sunday, November 20, 2005

tick tick tick tick tick


OK, so I had to stop hammering in the basement, putting up a framing wall, because my toddler daughter was sleeping upstairs. Jeeeez. Oh well. Whatcha gonna do? She is sooo sweet when she sleeps. So I swung out the macro lens and stepped out to pluck a couple of dried things from the garden, returning with a dried poppy, a spruce cone, dandelion fluff and a knobby thingy from some sort of balsam I think.

The poppy seemed most interesting and I worked away at it for awhile without really getting was I was after. Trouble is, if you don't really know what you're after from the get-go, the image will prolly reflect that. And so it does. But I thought I'd post it anyway. The other shots of the other items were simply delete-worthy, and so that's what became of them.

...apparently, Finney has just woken and so I am free to bang away in the basement once more, and so off I go.

1 Comments:

  • hi Tim,
    ihave just got in from Ottawa and Dave is making pasta and then we will take Max for a walk. Marilyn is spending the weekend at her parent's house because her sister maggie needs a relief.
    Ottawa meeting was good, but I get awfully tired of sitting for so long.
    love,Hilary
    Thanks for your blogging by the way good way for me to keep up with all of you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home