..: Seat of My Pants :..

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just hold on a minute...




































So much time goes by.
There is so little time to behave selfishly and just do what one wants, like finish that room in the basement for C, enter a photo into this blog every day, even just sit up in bed and read. I quite realize that these are the penalties of deciding to live out of the city and commute so long each day. But hummm. I feel very far away from anything other than the odd good shot. I felt at one time that I used to shoot stories.

Gone dormant now for a long while.

Here's one:

1 Comments:

  • Utterly calming image of the statue. You have kept its intention, I believe. I think that dormancy often is more what I might call marinating. When you emerge your work has evolved in some way.

    By Blogger gardengirl63, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home